- UAV FAA FLYING GUIDELINES
- FPV Parts
- Choosing Your Parts
- MultiRotor Builders
- Setting Up Quadcopter
- Build vs Buy a Quadrotor?
- Multi Rotor Video's/Setup's& Tuning the HK-KK2 Board
- Remotes, Transmitter and Receiver Setup Guide
- X450 Builds
- Setup,Guide,How-To's Testing Flashing Tuning Setti...
- FAA 107 Test News! For Commercial Drone Use!
Friday, May 19, 2017
The FAA vacated the Part 48 registration requirements as applied tomodel aircraft. Link Insde
You can read the court's opinion here and the summary.
Taylor v. FAA (Drone Registration Lawsuit) drone-registration-lawsuit
Labels: FAA Drones Registration