- UAV FAA FLYING GUIDELINES
- FPV Parts
- Choosing Your Parts
- MultiRotor Builders
- Setting Up Quadcopter
- Build vs Buy a Quadrotor?
- Multi Rotor Video's/Setup's& Tuning the HK-KK2 Board
- Remotes, Transmitter and Receiver Setup Guide
- X450 Builds
- Setup,Guide,How-To's Testing Flashing Tuning Setti...
- FAA 107 Test News! For Commercial Drone Use!
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
5 Problem Areas When Integrating Drones Into Large Companies
When setting up a drone operation in an organization (school, university, class, etc.), there are a lot of issues that come into play such as legal, insurance, training, manuals and all sorts of other things.
While the article below was originally written for large companies, there are 5 common problem areas that I outline in this article that also apply to many large organizations. This article will help you start identifying the questions you need to answer for your drone operation to be safe, legal, and profitable.