- UAV FAA FLYING GUIDELINES
- FPV Parts
- Choosing Your Parts
- MultiRotor Builders
- Setting Up Quadcopter
- Build vs Buy a Quadrotor?
- Multi Rotor Video's/Setup's& Tuning the HK-KK2 Board
- Remotes, Transmitter and Receiver Setup Guide
- X450 Builds
- Setup,Guide,How-To's Testing Flashing Tuning Setti...
- FAA 107 Test News! For Commercial Drone Use!
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Drone Federalism Act of 2017(Senate Bill 1272) Senator Feinstein
You might have heard a bunch of hooplah about a bill Senator Feinstein introduced into the Senate. There are some very problematic provisions to the act which make it bad for drone businesses and also for the freedom model aircrafy flyers enjoy.
Find out more about the Drone Federalism Act of 2017 (Senate Bill 1272) and why you should get your elected officials to not support it.
P.S. You might have heard Trump introduced a plan to privatize ATC. I'm currently working on an article on this topic and how that can influence the drone industry. Stay tuned. :)