- UAV FAA FLYING GUIDELINES
- FPV Parts
- Choosing Your Parts
- MultiRotor Builders
- Setting Up Quadcopter
- Build vs Buy a Quadrotor?
- Multi Rotor Video's/Setup's& Tuning the HK-KK2 Board
- Remotes, Transmitter and Receiver Setup Guide
- X450 Builds
- Setup,Guide,How-To's Testing Flashing Tuning Setti...
- FAA 107 Test News! For Commercial Drone Use!
Name: irishkendoll on Youtube:
His Website and Store Inside:http://quadcopter.us/store/index.php
HE BUILDS HIS OWN CUSTOM DESIGN MULTIROTOR FRAMES.
Check out this video on YouTube:
BUY IT HERE!
I introduce to you my new quadcopter iconic-x line of frames
"alumin-X" quadcopter frame.
I design and make these frames by myself
just under 17" motor to motor
can use any prop up to 10"
12amp esc can be mounted inside dome area and will fit for a clean build.
3s or 4s battery packs.
my machine and all materials i used to make my frames are boguht from within the USA
all 6061 aluminum
center plates and dome ring = .062" thick
arms = .250"
Builder of Custom Multirotors:
User Name Youtube:jacquesone100